Sister Sommers

Monday, January 26, 2015

The Work is Good!!

Hey everyone:)
   This week was an amazing week! we had some opposition. but we saw a lot of miracles it was super amazing!!!!!
   Monday we did a spa day at the church for p day. all of the elders were going big foot hunting in macey.... so all of us sisters had the church to ourselves so we did nails and played volleyball it was fun! we had a great time together!
    Wednesday we had our storm lake district meeting. our district leader serves in storm lake which is 2 hours from Sioux city. so the le mars sisters came to Sioux city then I drove us all up to storm lake for district meeting. it was a lot of fun! it  was a good district meeting. the Sioux city elders our zone leaders had to end up going to a diff district meeting so they weren't there. but we had a great time. we learned a lot. they trained about false humility and the purpose of the plan of salvation and atonement. it was really good. I enjoyed it a lot. I learned a lot
    Thursday we had the baptism interviews they went really good. we also had transfer calls sister muasau and I stayed the same:)
    Saturday we had the baptism it was super amazing. the spirit was soooooo strong!!!!! I am super greatful for this family I have had to work with I love them so much! they are an amazing family and im so greatful I have been able to help them come to baptism and come unto Christ. they are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was cool on sunday our bishop bore his testimony and he said he had a really crazy stressful week and it rolled into Saturday and he said the baptism helped bring the spirit back into his life. it was really cool the spirit was so strong at the baptism. it was amazing!!!!!!!
    That was our week it was a really great busy week. I love you all!!! today in my studies I was reading in mosiah and I was in chapter 23 verse 22 I really liked the scripture. it says
"nevertheless whosoever putteth his trust in him the same shall be lifted up at the last day yea and thus it was with this people." I really liked that scripture because there are many times were we don't know why the lord wants us to do something or why something is happening. but we have to remember the lord has a plan for each of us and we put our trust in him it will all work out. we can and will do anything he commands us to do and we will be able to become stronger. we just have to trust in him.
love you all
love sister sommers



 we saw a huge miracle this week. Ashley arrowood was able to get baptized. and her dad when they other kids were getting baptized was like no I don't want to baptize them and with her he said no again but sister muasau and I decided to push it more so we did and we were bold and he finally was like okay I will and it was super amazing. he met with the bishop the bishop helped him and said he could and after the baptism we were talking to him and we were like so how do you feel and he was like I feel really good I felt the spirit so strongly and now he talked to his boss and he got sundays off of work so he could start coming to church. it was such an amazing miracle. they are such a great family its been amazing working with them!!!!!! they are a huge miracle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment